- Mom's first chemo went better than anticipated. And she seems happy with her wig.
- Olympics opening ceremonies. Wow! That's all I can say... Wow!
- Really bad mosquito bites, despite my Deet efforts.
- Bad attempt at touching up the paint on my bumper.
- REALLY bad haircut (I am NOT amused that it is not only bad, but also short).
- Prospects with GICA. Why do I always have to get crazy about people who aren't interested back? And might I add, really, that even up to and including my wife, no one has really loved me in the way I've always wanted. So it isn't even a matter of being crazy about people who don't like me, but really, why does no one like me that way at all?
- Lonely... yes, still fixating on GICA. It deserves 2 bullets, what's it to ya?
- Working too many hours.
- Knee. Tried biking into DC yesterday. Got within a mile before I hit the wall, diverted to Silver Spring, and had to call for a ride.
- Cardio. See above.
- The good list isn't longer.